Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Currently, with the development of science and technology, Amply has increasingly improved. It is undeniable that Amply contributes significantly to creating a quality sound system.
On the other hand, currently on the market, there are too many different kinds of Amply, which may somehow confuse users. Today we will take a close look at the Yamaha AS500SI Stereo Amplifier to see what’s so special about it and whether it is your worth-buying item. Let’s find out together.
Features of Yamaha AS500SI
This version uses the typical AS2000 design, and the front is made of elegant and refined aluminum. AS500SI has a compact size of 38.7 x 43.5 x 15.1cm, suitable for even small spaces like the bedroom or larger spaces like the living room. On the other hand, with a boxy design and a weight of 19.8 pounds, it is incredibly sturdy and helps optimize the space in the room’s corner.
The inner part of the AS500SI has a center rod to fix the entire structure and reduce vibration. Thanks to that, the sound quality is given to the fullest. It also adds dual aluminum radiator fins to ensure efficient heat dissipation, and the resulting sound will be super clear.
Amply with a capacity of 120W + 120W offers enough capacity for a large sound system. In addition, it also supports connecting to 2 pairs of speakers at the same time. However, you need to be aware of this pair of speakers’ impedance to avoid the speaker howling. This amplifier also allows you to connect multiple devices to create a quality sound system in your own home.
A unique feature in this version is that when the listening volume is reduced, the sound sensitivity will decrease. As a result, the AS500SI can maintain an optimal frequency at low volumes.
iPod and iPhone can be connected to this amplifier via Bluetooth. Unlike the other versions, this version also supports these devices well, thanks to an independent power supply. The audio signals from the two devices do not get interference when entering the signal circuit and keep the maximum sound quality.
AS500SI also has a system that helps balance the signals, reducing noise in the audio system, and keeping sound quality at a high level. Not only that, the amplifier output has a head attached to the Bass, allowing the subwoofer sound to be still of good quality and even clear.
Besides, AS5001 has the function to power off after a predetermined time to save energy automatically. The amplifier also comes with a remote that allows you to control it from a distance.
Advantages and disadvantages
Each amplifier has its own advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, knowing what you plan to buy can help you use it smoother. Specifically, we evaluate the Yamaha AS500SI based on several specific criteria such as sound quality, variety of sounds, exterior design, and travel convenience. Of course, within this article’s scope, we can only cover the main features, and you can learn more about the other aspects of this machine for yourself.
Notes when using amply?
- When connecting wire amply, pay attention to excellent contact. Move them restricted, reducing the sound quality and causing a lot of annoying noises.
- Devices must be turned off when connected to the amplifier.
- Note connecting the right end of the amplifier with the speaker for the best sound quality.
- Do not let other devices overlap. Ideally, the devices should be spaced 5 to 10cm apart for the amplifier to radiate better heat, avoiding magnetic interference. Otherwise, the sound quality will be greatly reduced.
Tips for adjusting the amplifier?
- First, turn off all the devices and connect the other devices (microphone, speakers). Then bring all the buttons to the middle position.
- Next comes the power on the devices. Try the microphone first and adjust the volume accordingly. You then pay attention to other parts such as bass and highs until the sound comes out as you want. Note: Do not set the volume too high; just put it in the middle a little
- The next step is to adjust the volume of the microphone and the volume for each other. You can change the microphone volume a bit louder to feel the microphone is more catchy and does not lose too much effort to sing.
- In this final step, you will adjust the system sound in the total volume button. You need to watch the sound suitable for space and other equipment that works smoothly and smoothly. Many people often judge or skip this step because they think it is simple. But this is the step that plays an essential role in harmonizing your whole sound system. If you adjust the sound well, the listening experience will be better.
Amplifiers play a pretty important role for you to get a quality sound system. It is positioned as a conductor in a choir. Therefore, choosing the right amplifier will help your listening experience be significantly enhanced.
We hope that the Yamaha AS500SI Amply review has given you the most objective information and reviews about this amplifier line. Wish you will quickly find the right amplifier for you